Recipes

Friday, March 23, 2012

Back on the Workout Train....

The past couple of weeks have been crazy for me! And surprise, surprise when life gets busy the first thing to go is exercise. Sometimes I wonder why this is, but I think it's pretty simple: working out takes extra effort, is tiring, and usually isn't pleasant soooooo it's easy to scratch it off the to do list first. Or at least in my case it is. Now that things are back under control and my little one is not sick and I am no longer sick I'm getting back on the workout train. Hopefully I will be doing workouts everyday. I signed up with my friends workout group online so now I'm being held accountable by other people! Here's what I've been doing to get things back under control: last weekend I ran 2.3 miles, a 5k, and did the Colorado Incline. This week I have done 3 body rock workouts and ran 2 miles of hills. Next week will be better! If you've fallen off the workout train, get a partner and get back on! Check out fun exercising things to do in your area like 5K's or hiking and then just suck it up and do a real workout. Here are a few ideas:
Incline!   
5k's and more by state!
My personal favorite: bodyrock.tv! You don't need any equipment that they use except for some form of weights. They give you options if you don't have the equipment and they are fast!
Free at home workouts!
Find something you like! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment