Recipes

Friday, July 27, 2012

Still on track! Booyah!

Before this, I was posting about my Insanity workouts and our (the hubby and I) weekly goals. Don't worry...I did not get off track again! I just traded a few days for hiking with my family, ziplining with my family (this also involved hiking), my Little M's first BIRTHDAY!!!, and the military ball. I did Insanity up until I had to drive to Denver to pick up my sis from the airport and then started with working out again this past Tuesday.

FYI: I did fit into that red dress I wanted and didn't even have to get it altered in the chest!! Push-ups DO work....100%!
Here's a quick picture recap of the fastest, most wonderful 4-day weekend I have had in a while,
Presents!

About to go in

Hiking in Cheyenne Mountain

Yum, Yum, Yum!

Ready to zipline

Coming in for a landing...ignore my facial expression and shirt

Inside!

With my sister

My hubby hanging upside down!
That was our weekend! But as always after lots of fun you have to go back to reality and that means back to working out. I didn't started right back up with Insanity because I'm also in the process of weaning my munchkin. I figured all of the push-ups, bouncing around, etc of Insanity would probably not help with any discomfort I might have. So this is how I supplemented

Wed: 1.72 mile run. Half hills/ half flat land
Thurs: 2.07 mile run. All hills: 1 easy hill, 1 medium, and 1 really hard hill
Thurs: The hubby and I finished strong with Ab Ripper X (P90X: we have the real video, but this is the youtube part 1) video, and 2 bodyrocks! Bodyrock 1 and Bodyrock 2

I must say I'm super proud of him for doing this with me. He did his regular PT and then did the 3 extra workouts with me when I got off work at 8.
Goal for this week: his is portion control; mine is keeping my calories under 1500.

I think I also forgot to mention that I'm doing a Big Dog Brag mud run in a week. Yipes! I also don't know how prepared I am.
So, Goal for today: Run, abs, bodyrock: hopefully one right after another

Here's just a few of the obstacles:
Hopefully, they don't get a picture of my butt like that...I will be MORTIFIED!
Set your fitness goals this week and do something fun that keeps you active!

No comments:

Post a Comment