Recipes

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Olympics

There's something about cheering for the USA during the Olympics that makes me want to workout. I think it must be their sheer athleticism that makes me want to achieve just 1/100 of their strength. During the nightly news when the Olympics were on hold, the hubby and I banged out this workout:



3 times through: completed in 24:06 (time went a little longer due to munchkin interruptions..lol)
1. push-ups (20)
2. squats (30)
3. tucks abs (20)
4. shuttle runs (30)
5. Spiderman push-ups (10)
6. wide leg squats (25)
7. leg tuck and twist (20)
8. switch lunges (20)
9. decline push-ups/ reverse pull-ups (15)
10. leg throws (abs--30)

After the third time through, I tossed on my sneakers and tried to beat the thunderstorm that was coming. I only managed to squeak in a mile before the lightening started, but I'll take every little bit!

Here's something motivating that I really liked:
My goal: trying to drown myself in sweat!

No comments:

Post a Comment