Recipes

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Back to Normal Life: FINALLY!

Finally, my life is getting back to normal! I haven't blogged in over a month...which is not like me at all, but during June I worked twice as many hours, my husband was on leave, and then my in-laws came for a visit. All of these things were great, but NOT conducive to my workout schedule or anything else.

To fix this , the hubsters and I decided that we would start Insanity because we borrowed it from a friend. SO with me luck....I might DIE! The plan is to follow the program and finish by my birthday in September. This is the big birthday: 25. UGH!!! I know....turning 25 is horrible on my mental and emotional state, but being in awesome shape will make me feel better about it :).

We started Insanity day 1 yesterday, but really kicked it off today! We went hiking, then I did a bodyrock while hubby when tot the gym, and then we did day 2 of Insanity. Can't wait to keep doing this. Not working out for the past 3 weeks has done a toll on my muscle tone. Haven't gained any weight, but it doesn't really mean anything since I've lost my muscle tone. My goal is to get the killer abs I've always wanted so no more excuses, it's HAPPENING!

Here's the new guest host on bodyrock.tv: she has 3 kids and looks like this!



No comments:

Post a Comment