Recipes

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Boost!

Today was one of the craziest days I've had in a while....ANNDDD we all know what usually happens on crazy days: your workout time goes right out the window! I thought that's how my day was going to go. I woke up this morning got everything ready for the day, volunteered at VBS, took the baby to daycare, tutored for a couple of hours, then had to take my car to the collision center/ pick up my rental (yup...hubsters got in a little fender bender. OF COURSE in my car.), reschedule a tutoring session, and pick up the baby. I barely felt like I had a minute to breath the entire day. When I finally got home, I put the munchkin down for a nap. My next thought was workout or take a nap myself??? I had been up since 6am and a nap was sounding waaayyy better then a workout. At that moment, my wonderful hubby (who had just done an 1 1/2 workout at the gym himself) popped in the door and the first words out of his mouth were, "Why aren't you dressed?? Let's do Insanity!!" Really!!?!?! Was he insane? But actually, his enthusiasm was contagious. I went upstairs to change and by the time I came down I was geared up and ready to go. Isn't nice how other people can give you a quick boost or kick in the butt and you remember why you wanted to workout? Love it! So hopefully this gives someone else the boost they need to get off the couch and complete their workout for the day.


Do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment