Recipes

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Wham, Bam, Thank you Ma'am! Workout Update

I've been meaning to write this workout blog for a while, but was too busy tutoring, working out, and having family time. This, however, did not hinder me from working out. I managed to do 4 workouts in 6 days (obviously skipping Mother's Day), which is really good for my busy schedule. Here's the lowdown:

Workout 1: Ran 3.1 miles on the treadmill in 29 mins (took 2 mins off my time! Yes I know I'm slow) and did strength training for 30 mins.

Workout 2:  Swam for 20 mins, then played with my little munchkin in the pool for 40 mins

Workout 3: Hiked the Incline with my baby on my back and then 3.5 miles down the trail (jogged the last 10 mins of the trail). Burned 718 calories!

Workout 4: Ran 2.5 miles pushing the stroller, did a bodyrock workout, and 125 abs (various exercises)

Oh and I've lost 4 pounds in the last week and a half! Go me....summer abs and formal dress....here I come!

Don't know what my dad's doing but this is after climbing the Incline
Look for those little tiny people...and that's still not even the bottom
Looking kind of rough after the hike
Those were my workouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment