Recipes

Monday, September 24, 2012

Confessions

Ever have those weeks where you just want to eat, eat, eat and cocoon and NOT work out.  Yup...that's how my week went last week. I was doing so awesome the week before and then this past week came and I just didn't feel like putting in any effort. I managed to squeak out a couple of workouts and eat somewhat healthy....except for that lovely chocolate cream pie that one of my students made me....You didn't read that, did you? Hopefully not, because I definitely did NOT eat one slice of it. I couldn't figure out why I was feeling this way until yesterday when my favorite monthly friend came to visit. I have not had my period in 2 years! Between pregnancy and breastfeeding, it has been wonderful. It also made me forget how horribly awful hormones can play with our minds/ bodies.


So if you've been feeling the same way and haven't been trying as hard, don't beat yourself up. Just start over. Hopefully, if you've ever thought that I'm just one of those super-in-control-of-my-eating/ exercising kinda girls this post will let you know that I'm not! Just because I eat healthy does not mean I don't crave all sorts of unhealthy, fatty deliciousness...because I definitely do!

Here's to occasionally needing a couple of slices of chocolate cream pie!
Here's to getting back on track after that piece of pie!



No comments:

Post a Comment